4 months ago
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, surgical oncology, general surgery, neurosurgery & neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Biosense Webster, part of the Johnson & Johnson’s Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group within Medical Devices, is recruiting for a Marketing Manager for Biosense Webster located in the UK on a 12 month fixed term contract (maternity cover).
The Marketing Manager will lead the Marketing strategy and plan reporting to the Business Lead for Cardiovascular and Specialty Solutions and closely partnering with the UK Sales Director.
Deliver GB/IRL specialty business plan - responsible for the business performance of the product portfolio aligned to the specialty
* Drive profitable market share to deliver sustainable growth.
* Own specialty plans to drive sustainable product portfolio growth, including strategies to drive positive price, volume and mix through share gain, tech penetration and market expansion.
* Analyse and develop strategies to improve top and bottom line performance of specialty portfolio.
* Collaborate proactively with regional and country partners, in particular the EMEA marketing franchise to shape and deliver successful specialty plans and initiatives aligned to GB/IRL opportunity.
* Support portfolio rationalisation, harmonisation and prioritisation in conjunction with designated owner.
* Manage within defined OPEX budget.
Create and drive GB/IRL sales execution plans for the platform aligned to regional strategic platform marketing plans
* Develop, deliver and proactively drive the execution of sales plans holding the GB/IRL sales team accountable for delivery of the plan.
* Manage and develop KOL’s and target customers.
* Lead the communication on specialty strategies that maximize brand profitability and market share.
* Demonstrate strong collaboration and connection across MD GB/IRL.
Identify customer needs, develop product and procedure insights to understand health care market trends and competitor strategies
* Identify, develop and own the key relationships with KOLs for the specialty.
* Lead the engagement with the relevant professional societies to deliver a market leading partnership from a congress and education perspective within a defined OPEX budget.
* Actively build strong customer relationships in tier A and independent groups to deepen customer understanding.
* Leverage multiple sources of competitive intelligence (global, regional and local).
* Be the product and procedure expert and point of contact for the specialty.
Communicate clear marketing messages that influence internal and external stakeholder behaviour
* Own the specialty portfolio communications within the organisation.
* Build and “sell” a clear, concise and compelling story for the specialty.
* Proactively communicate with and deliver value to diverse stakeholders.
* Support and deliver required training and strategic direction across the business.
* Lead by taking an active role in coaching team members by sharing knowledge, experience and successes. Coach on specialty mindset and lead on change management initiatives within the specialty.
Support and drive close collaboration across GB/IRL franchises and support functions
Education & Experience Required:
* Successful sales experience in medical devices with a proven track record of delivering results.
* Minimum of 2 years Electrophysiology/Cath Lab or EP/Cardiovascular Device Industry experience.
* Strong leadership to articulate a vision, inspire and deliver results through others.
* Ideally have marketing / product management experience or deep insight of the relevant specialty.
* Ideally have completed or be in the process of completing the CIM Marketing Diploma or equivalent.
* Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent qualification.
* Awareness of macro healthcare environment and changing landscape.
* Strong track record of successful engagement with clinical & non-clinical stakeholders.
* Strong ability to lead through change, strong communication skills, project management capabilities, ability to drive change through others and influence multiple stakeholders.
Key Compliance Requirements:
* Act as a role model for J&J Credo values always. Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility.
* Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
* Adherence to UK Safe Fleet Policy and Healthcare Compliance Policies.
* Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and development requirements within required time frames.
* Ensure compliance to the Company’s product complaint process.
* Willingness to travel, and attend meetings as required.
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Primary Location : United Kingdom-England-Wokingham-
Organization : Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)
Job Function : Advertising
Requisition ID : 1905756610W