6 months ago
Marketing Manager - BT Sport (79015)
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : Competitive
: Feb 16, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Marketing Manager, BT Sport
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
The customer marketing team is looking to hire a new Marketing Manager to lead and innovate the way we engage BT customers through the power of our sport and TV content. We’re going through an exciting time where as a business we’re shifting even more focus to our existing customers to drive longer term growth.
This role will lead in the creation of BT Sport and BT TV engagement activity, targeting existing customers, and delivering inspirational, multi-channel campaigns to retain customers to the BT brand. Your KPIs will be churn, NPS, brand warmth and BT Sport and BT TV engagement metrics.
What you’ll be doing
* You will run BT Sport and BT TV’s engagement communications, create new campaigns and set the annual plan
* You will lead, excite and inspire our creative agencies and partners to deliver multichannel campaigns to keep fans of all sports on the BT base engaged with the BT Sport brand, content and talent. You will innovate and lead the way we engage customers using new channels, technologies and content to drive brand awareness
* You will grow trusted relationships with the BT Sport Studio, the BT TV and BT Sport senior leadership team, the PR team who manage the talent and the BT Sport and BT TV Acquisition ATL team.
* You will stay on top of marketing best practice and know how best to leverage insights, data and CRM to lead and launch industry leading campaigns
* You will ensure that everything is set up to demonstrate the ROI of your activity and how this shifts NPS and brand warmth.
We’ll also need to see these on your CV:
* Communication and stakeholder management skills – able to get others to buy in to your vision
* Digital and social marketing, whilst also maintaining traditional marketing experience, and with good knowledge of CRM and other targeting approaches
* Sport and / or TV marketing, broadcast marketing and content marketing – ideally you’ll have already worked with some of the biggest content brands, and have a real passion and interest in both
* Able to direct and work well with creative agencies and partners
* Have a solid blend of creative, commercial and strategic expertise
* Being able to digest and effectively use data and numbers
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. Diversity makes sense for us, our customers and our ambitions. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.