Job Title: Marketing Manager / Business Development Manager
Location: London N1
Salary: £30,000 - 45,000 (dependant on experience)
Job Type: Part time, Permanent (3 days per week - Monday to Wednesday - 9.30am - 5.30pm)
The Company is a London digital agency working with a range of corporate, education and government clients. Their projects have connected more than 1.8 million people in 25 countries, and they have received multiple awards and nominations.
They are now looking for a creative Marketing Manager/ Business Development Executive, with significant experience in a tech or software company. You must possess sales experience, as well as digital marketing experience.
This role is suited to a candidate who is willing to work part time.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing the marketing strategy and social media strategy
- Establishing marketing goals based on market research and analysis of market trends
- Planning, implementing and coordinating marketing campaigns to generate leads
- Tracking and measuring campaign results and marketing/ sales data
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Organising and attending events/ conferences to meet new and existing clients
- Selling services to new and existing customers
- Researching organisations to find new customers and identifying who makes the decisions
- Writing reports and making presentations to customers and senior management
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the marketing team
- Assisting with project pitches and proposals
- Educated to degree level in Marketing, Sales, Business Management or equivalent
- At least 4 years marketing experience
- At least 1 years experience in a managerial marketing role
- Experience in either a digital agency or open source environment
- Good organisation and planning
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Creativity and great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Budgeting and project management skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Weekly team socials (including team lunch, dinner or drinks)
- Gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- Training and development
- Flexi time
- Work from home every Friday
Please note that only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above who are eligible to work in the UK will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
(STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, Marketing Strategy Manager, Head of Marketing, Product Strategy Manager, Commercial Director, Digital Sales Manager, Marketing Lead, Ecommerce, Marketing Campaign Manager, Business Development Executive, New Business Sales Executive may also be considered for this role