Marketing Manager - Campaigns
Casual Dining Restaurants
To £45,000 plus car allowance and benefits
Tasty role, developing and delivering national campaigns to achieve key brand and commercial goals for this much-loved brand.
• Developing and implementing insight driven, industry defining, through-the-line national marketing campaigns to support brand and commercial objectives
• Developing key campaigns through the year, from briefing agency through to implementation including; Campaign strategy, channel planning and optimisation, creative development, print management, ATL, brand partnerships and experiential activation
• Management of Campaign Critical Path
• Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop strategic annual Marketing plan which provides clear marketing KPIs, specifically as they relate to national campaigns.
• Lead post-campaign evaluation of marketing activity – capture cross-channel learnings, evaluate performance against agreed KPI’s, share summarised review with Board members
• Ongoing reporting and analysis
• Excellent academics - Undergraduate degree at 2:1 level or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant marketing role
• Proven experience of leading development and execution of TTL marketing campaigns
• Experience and passion for working with Food and Beverage or Retail Industries
• Knowledge of hospitality and retail market, media and consumer trends
• Proven track record of devising and executing creative ideas
• Commercially savvy
• Critical thinking
• Collaborative working
• Project management
• Stakeholder management
• Excellent Communication skills
• Strong budget management
• High level of proficiency in using powerpoint, smartsheets and project management tools
A much-loved, fun brand in the UK casual dining sector with 400+ restaurants in the UK as well as a strong international presence.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email one of the team