- Brand new role leading the performance of key partners
- Manage a team of specialists
- Be a part of a global company with unparalleled progression opportunities
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for developing and promoting your product line through distributors and key channel partners. This role will involve the development and communications campaigns, running training programmes and initiatives to add value and commercial performance to your specific channel.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager - Channel
- Creation of annual marketing plan
- Responsible for all marketing communications
- Developing, driving and implementing marketing activity for customers to grow market share and to deliver on business objectives
- Determine appropriate KPIs for all activity to meet and exceed campaign expectations
- Work with team to develop sales support material and training to promote products to customer base
- Management of Partner Programme marketing and developing this scheme to fulfil business objectives
- Cross-functional working with the marketing services team to ensure all insights are implemented for continuous improvement
- Work closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Significant B2B marketing experience, preferably within technology or industrial markets
- Excellent people management skills with proven ability to develop and a positive leadership style
- Excellent business sense, commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Strong CRM experience and a good understanding of B2B partner programmes
- Experience in developing a marketing channel
Our client is the market leading manufacturer of HVAC products. Since they were established nearly a century ago, they have been known for product development and innovation across the market. With a comprehensive range of products, they take pride in the bespoke solutions they have to offer the market.
The Package for Marketing Manager - Channel
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
- Full list of benefits including Health Care and Dental Insurance, Pension, Sports and Social Club, GymFlex- option to view/join local gyms at reduced membership fees, subsidised canteen on site.
- Holiday- 25 days (plus bank holidays) for first full year of service. Entitlement increases by a day each year of service until it reaches 27 days.
Location: The position of Marketing Manager - Channel will be based in Hatfield. The role requires a valid driving licence and flexible working hours.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.