Marketing Manager (Contract)
To £65,000 plus benefits
Super role for an experienced marketing communications professional to join this vibrant and client-focused professional practice based in central London. This is a maternity cover role for a period of 12 months.
What’s the role?
You’ll support the Senior Marketing Manager in driving marketing activity and embedding process and best practice across the business. Planning and implementing firm-wide marketing projects, you’ll need to develop excellent internal relationships and raise the profile of the marketing team as approachable experts.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing the strategic planning process for specialist teams; Reviewing, challenging and supporting marketing executives to create marketing plans and budgets that are aligned with business strategy
• Support the Senior Marketing Manager to ensure internal planning deadlines are met
• Embed agreed processes within the team, supporting the Senior Marketing Manager to ensure they are followed by all and continually adapted to fit best practice
• Manage campaigns from initial planning through to execution using appropriate tools and media
• Encourage appropriate use of stakeholder feedback to inform decision making
• Manage and assist in the production of tender documents and presentations
• Review and edit copy for all channels, ensuring it meets tone of voice and brand guidelines
• Analyse web and social media statistics and make recommendations for improvement
• Carry out research as and when required
• Develop and manage events and conferences with support from the team
• Work with the Senior Marketing Manager and Marketing Director to promote marketing excellence within the team and embed better working practices
• Provide assistance and training to members of the Firm in the use and maintenance of marketing and techniques
• Line manage staff to help drive agreed activity, maintain accountability and report to the business on progress
• Work with direct reports to support their performance development
• Promote greater awareness of marketing’s capabilities and skillset internally
• Ensure projects are delivered on time and in budget
• Strong academic background – minimum Bachelor’s degree, CIM qualification desirable
• Proven marketing communications and campaigns experience, ideally from professional services or partnership structure
• Ability to build collaborative relationships with people at all levels
• Experience of marketing planning and budgeting
• Exceptional verb and written communications skills, including copywriting skills
• Experience of managing, mentoring and developing others
Professional services partnership with a strong culture of client focus, approachability and exceptional service
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.