Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: £38,000 + Excellent Benefits
Job type: Permanent, Full time
They are a Private Members Club in St. James's, London originally founded in 1837 for former and serving officers of the British and Commonwealth Armed Services, and their immediate relatives. They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager with experience in Digital Marketing to join their team in London.
You will be expected to source, target and win new business for the Club. To identify, qualify and build solid, high-level relationships with new business prospects in order to promote and sell the Club's services, increase membership and meet financial targets.
- Overall marketing of the Club to current Members encompassing accommodation, food & beverage, banqueting and referral membership opportunities.
- New business development of membership, supporting the Membership Secretary in a marketing capacity.
- Driving new event/banqueting sales, to target both corporate events and weddings.
- Successful website management and driving relevant inbound traffic to the Club's website on various landing pages using SEO and PPC utilizing Google Analytics and Google adwords.
- Co-creating and actively promoting a diverse social calendar of profitable Member events and activities throughout the year, increasing usage of the Club in general and subsequent membership sales specifically.
- Liaising with carefully selected affiliates, corporate partners and sponsors, to increase perceived membership value for Members with enhanced Member offerings and benefits.
- Creating and scheduling email communications via Campaign Monitor to 4,500 Members, as well as targeting a database of 12,000 nurtured leads.
- Coordinating all public and press relations, including photo shoots and filming requests.
- Responsible for managing the Club's advertising, ensuring the Club is promoted in the most relevant and eminent publications (ARNO, regimental magazines).
- Actively engaging the local corporate area (St. James's and Mayfair) to drive awareness and banqueting enquiries.
- Online management of venue-finding portals and venue associations ensuring that awareness of the Club and its facilities are communicated in a timely manner according to a calendar of promotions throughout the year such as Christmas parties, January - low season offers, August - wedding offers.
- Database management (online/email addresses) which is constantly being updated- from member interest groups to new corporates, reciprocal club members, MA/DA's and Younger Members.
- Branding - new menu updates are proofread and then formatted for usage within the Clubhouse and uploaded to website.
- Design - Graphic design of advertisements and Club brochures.
- Social media - responsible for managing the Club's Facebook company page, twitter handle, LinkedIn company page and group and Google+ pages.
- Photoshoots and portfolio of Club images - responsible for preserving the Club's library of images for marketing purposes.
- Providing event management support as and when required.
- Content writing - website, blogs, editorials.
- Representing the Club at external events (networking groups, industry events).
- Competitor analysis for membership (other Members Clubs) and for banqueting (other venues in London).
- Preparing marketing reports for the Club Secretary in advance of Committee Meetings to show pipelines, successes and new opportunities for the Department.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Executive, SEO Executive, Direct Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Strategy Manager, Business Development Manager, Group Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing may also be considered for this role.