3 months ago
Marketing Manager - Early Life
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
To build long standing and deep relationships with our customers getting off to a great start is vital. The objective of the role is to help grow and build long-lasting customers relationships, through marketing activity and working with other parts of BT to reduce churn and drive sustainable business growth.
This role is part of the Customer Marketing Team is responsible for reducing early life churn, increased value and NPS (Net promoter score) across the customer base through engaging, effective and efficient marketing communications during the first 60 days of the customer lifecycle.
What you'll be doing
You’ll have shared accountability for the Early Life Churn, Net Promoter Score (NPS) & Customer Value for customers in the first 60 days of the customer life cycle
To achieve these targets you’ll be…
* Delivering early life communications that drive awareness and engagement of our products and services
* Creating a brand experience that inspires our customers to deepen and broaden their relationship with us
* Inspiring our marketing agencies through writing excellent briefs, and then working with account, planning and creative teams to deliver amazing campaigns
* Working with the data team to agree the data segments, providing clear, well written data briefs on who to target (and not target) with our communications
* Owning your campaign results, creating insightful closure reports to be shared up to General Manager level to help make decisions on campaign recommendations
* Owning your call & traffic forecasts for the campaigns delivered and take accountability for the response rates and customer contact delivered from the campaign
* Working with the Automated comms team, to make sure early life comms form consistent journeys across trigger and non-trigger customer touchpoints
* Working closely with the In Life Customer Marketing Team to ensure that core customer messaging aligns into seamless customer journeys through the customer lifecycle
* Work with our Digital team to create simple solutions to which allow our customers to interact and engage with us in a faster and simpler way
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Experience in a similar Marketing and / or Commercial role
* Proven experience in medium scale marketing campaigns using email, Direct Marketing and digital
* Demonstrated experience of working with complex segmentation
* Will have worked closely with Agencies, Data Teams, Sales, Service and Digital Teams to deliver a comms strategy
* Demonstrated experience of managing multiple BTL agencies across multiple campaigns
* Evidence of taking a test and learn approach to marketing campaigns, showing continuous improvement
* A true passion for consumers and marketing and keeping on top of the latest tech innovations
* Excellent written communication skills and able to make complicated messages simple
* A large part of this role will involve stakeholder management due to the complexity of the customer base. Able to demonstrate that you can work across teams with different priorities in a non-political, non-territorial manner to deliver what is right for the customer base. The role holder must be able to take colleagues with them on the customer journey
Why choose us?
Do you want to work as part of an award winning marketing team, with one of the biggest advertising budgets in the UK? BT has one of the biggest marketing spends in the UK. Our teams cover the whole span of marketing, from sifting research for insights into what customers want and studying what the competition are up to, to refining messages and measuring the success of what we do.
You’ll also get a competitive basic, 10% on target bonus, 25 days holiday, season ticket loan, and fantastic discounts on BT products and services (broadband, BT TV, BT Sport, BT Mobile).
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.