3 months ago
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
Reporting to the Marketing Director Baby EMEA, the House of Brands Marketing Manager, Babycare EMEA will be responsible for managing Aveeno Baby, Desitin and Penaten brands regionally working closely with EMEA markets.
* Own the EMEA expansion & acceleration of House of Brands, driving significant growth in the Baby Premium category & nappycare category
* Be responsible for the development of the portfolio, NPI pipeline & communication strategy on House of brands
* Lead the successful deployment of specific projects with our lead markets to hit GP & NTS targets planned
* Lead the pipeline development and implementation of successful launch of new products planned for EMEA.
* Establish close working relationship with Global Franchise Operations and the markets to influence the direction of Global strategy as well as maximise the impact of Global projects onto the region
* Contribute to overall brand strategy
* Develop and execute with perfection the pipeline under Aveeno Baby and Desitin in EMEA
* Leading the regional brand Communications & Connections planning process
* Management & implementation of Penaten NPI pipeline & support Germany in all aspects of the brand
* Work closely with project management and R&D for successful entry of new products
* Connected planning with Shopper; Global Strategic Insights & Analytics (GSIA) and finance department for successful market entry and brand executions
* Bachelor’s Degree required; Strong mathematical, analytical & process management abilities
* Strong influencing skills coupled with Commercial understanding of P&L and financials
* Can do & positive attitude with the ability to influence and work in a reciprocal way and identify creative solutions to challenges
* Analytical use of data – Able to analyse data quickly and infer insights to act and move forward – Ability to master complexity
* Detailed bottom-up delivery-focus mind-set with strong project management skills
* Dedicated and results driven – brings new ideas to the table & holds others accountable
* Very strong Interpersonal skills and a collaborative style, able to work with multiple partners simultaneously and influence them
* Prior experience of local or regional marketing.
* Lead: Build an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority
* Connect: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
* Shape: Drive innovation; anticipate and craft industry and market changes to advance consumer health care globally
* Deliver: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)