8 months ago
This company is the UK's leading bespoke interiors group offering fitted furniture, staircase renovations, luxury kitchens and bespoke doors.
They are looking for a Marketing Manager with experience in creating and running a programme of lead generation campaigns through a wide range of offline channels. Whilst they have a specific Digital Marketing Manager they would expect at this level the suitable candidate to have a general understanding of key digital channels including PPC, SEO, Paid Social E-mail, Programmatic (Display). Working with the Marketing Director they will ensure all channels of communication including press, TV, CRM and event marketing are delivered as well as marketing communication materials.
- Working alongside the Marketing Director and creative team to drive the marketing strategy for the brand in line with company and brand objectives.
- Delivering effective marketing campaigns through press, PR, TV, digital (working with DMM), CRM and events, within the planned media and promotional budgets and time scales agreed.
- Managing and planning monthly media schedules and optimising short term buying rates. Working with their media buying agency ensuring they deliver high levels of service and efficient buying.
- CRM and ecrm management delivering communication through mailers and emailers with their customer database to encourage cross sell opportunities.
- Working with their PR agency managing a strategy to ensure the brand has inclusion in all relevant content, building relationships with the key press to deliver regular editorial coverage.
- Providing marketing support to the showrooms including event planning.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Thorough analysis and reporting measure effectiveness of campaigns and ROI. Monitor activity and results using Achiever software and internal reports.
- Work with our social media producer and DMM to ensure offline campaigns feed into engaging content for Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Houzz.
- They will have a minimum of 4-5 years' experience in leading consumer Marketing strategies and have an impressive Brand Management background.
- A proven track record of delivering successful lead generation campaigns, with broad based marketing experience having spent some time in a fast-paced environment as well having managed multiple agencies.
- Experience in managing and planning press and TV campaigns.
- A creative mentality, able to develop strategies that will help to achieve business goals.
- Experience in developing ecrm campaigns with a knowledge of implementing and analysing using Dotmailer or a similar platform.
- Experience in developing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns.
- An understanding of digital marketing and the relationship of online to the overall marketing strategy.