6 months ago
Amazon is seeking an experienced, dynamic & self-directed Marketing Manager to launch, manage and support the development and execution of marketing and content programs for Amazon Gift Cards & Top Up, in Turkey.
This London-based role will support demand generation and customer engagement activities for Amazon Gift Cards TR, including:
1) Supporting the growth and profitability of the TR Gift Cards & Top Up businesses, with a view to increasing awareness, customers and revenue, whilst protecting CX and improving margin.
2) Supporting key business metrics for Gift Cards, and executing investment plans for growth in targeted segments – this will include campaign development, campaign implementation through Amazon tools, and campaign analysis.
3) Contributing to the development of traffic channels (Direct, SEO, Paid Search, Associates) and making the case for the right investments and prioritisation in collaboration with TR traffic teams.
4) Participating in the implementation of business metrics around new-to-category customer trials and repeat purchases, and making recommendations on how to improve on these metrics.
5) Collaborating with content teams internally, other category teams, and with external partners to help ensure that physical and digital Gift Cards are relevant, engaging, and tightly focused on the customer’s gifting experience.
6) Helping develop data-driven engagement programs that develop new segments and use cases for Gift Cards and Top Up.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong marketing background to take on a key role in the development of the Gift Card & Top Up category in Turkey.
The successful candidate will communicate effectively across teams, levels and geographies, to contribute and deliver against the needs of Amazon customers. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment, and to work collaboratively with stake-holders is also key, as the wider Gift Cards team is situated globally. The team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and customer-focused.
Amazon seeks an individual who is motivated by delivering results, is data-driven, able to work with a high degree of autonomy and has the ability to juggle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
1) Launch the GC category on Amazon.com.tr. Ensure the execution and preparation of category pages for launch are completed to the highest standards.
2) Help determine and deliver on growth objectives for Gift Cards and Top Up, TR.
3) Create and execute merchandising programs for Gift Cards and Top Up using relevant content, traffic optimisation, and conversion metrics.
4) Identify new customer segments for growth and create marketing programs to increase trial and engagement in those segments.
5) Analyse performance metrics and make business recommendations for future directions for investment.
6) Contribute to the marketing vision and plan for Gift Cards as a category in collaboration with teams in the EU.
7) Engage with international business teams to ensure physical and digital Gift Card selection, in Turkey, is relevant, high-quality and meets customer needs.
· Turkish as a native language
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
· 5-7 years of relevant work experience in online marketing, brand management or a related field
· Knowledge of current marketing measurement practices and customer lifecycle management
· Demonstrated experience using marketing metrics to drive business decisions
· Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to identify and troubleshoot friction in the customer experience
· Able to deliver on multiple priorities as a self-directed individual, while contributing to team learning and growth
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results through high-performing teams
· Proficiency in Excel and data analysis tools
· Basic knowledge of HTML or website content management systems.
· UX / CX skills
· Experience in the digital or retail industry
· Comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools.
· Ability to learn new tools quickly
· Familiarity with SQL.