Marketing Manager - InsureTech
£35,000 - £40,000
I'm very excited to be recruiting for a newly-created, start-up hub with the backing of a large, heritage brand in the financial services space. The company are launching a new digital brand, aimed at making insurance more straightforward and transparent for small business owners.
We're looking for a very hands-on marketer, whose forte will be managing content marketing to launch and grow the business, working with the design and growth-hacking agencies to define marketing strategy, channel mix and messaging.
Leveraging an existing customer base, you'll play a key role in defining and delivering promotional content across social media and digital platforms, and coordinating all marketing activity across agencies and business partners.
You will managing cross-sell marketing campaigns with a customer-centric approach, whilst driving new marketing qualified leads.
- A proactive and ambitious marketer, keen to work in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
- A track record within demand generation marketing and close collaboration with sales/product teams.
- A solid understanding of social and digital media engagement and content publication.
- Experienced in working with marketing agencies - briefing, performance monitoring and steering on track as needed.
- An understanding of acquisition based marketing in an outcomes driven environment.
- High quality written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of marketing within a start-up or similar style of business would be an advantage.
- An appreciation of working in either financial services or a similar, regulated environment.