We are Europe's leading specialist trade only IT Distributor. We currently require an experienced Marketing Manager to manage a team of 10, look after key vendor relationships and create campaigns across the UK & Europe. Based in London or Harrogate
SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000
· Plus Bonus circa £4,000
· 22 Days Holiday
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Childcare Vouchers and much more
LOCATION: London or Harrogate
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, London, Camberley, Harrogate, Leeds, Ripley, Wetherby
JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Manager - IT Distribution : London / Harrogate
You will be the driving force behind the marketing team, leading, motivating and supporting the team to success.
You will work side by side with the Marketing Director, helping to maximise productivity.
Based in either Harrogate or London, managing the teams across both sites.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Vendor Management
· Marketing Development
· Content creation and management
· Lead Management
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Marketing Manager - IT Distribution : London / Harrogate
· Ensuring quarterly plans for all business units are created and executed
· Maintaining vendor performance on a monthly basis
· Working closely with Vendor Partner Managers to ensure all vendor messages, product updates and launches are communicated internally
· Creating technology focused marketing collateral (emails, web content, PPC, presentations, SEO)
· Ensuring leads are generated through marketing activity and are tracked and reported to vendors and resellers
· Using Google Analytics to monitor campaigns, identify campaign issues, measure traffic, conversions and provide campaign reports
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Marketing Manager - IT Distribution : London / Harrogate
We are looking for a highly motivational Marketing Manager, someone who has lead a team to success and who thrives in a fast paced client side marketing environment.
· Additionally you will have the following skills and experiences:-
· Proven marketing management experience leading a small team (Minimum of 5)
· Experience working for either an IT or Consumer electronics (Vendor, Distributor or Reseller)
· Excellent campaign creation and execution experience
· A strong mix of both traditional and digital marketing
· Strong relationship management
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing manager, Marketing, Channel Marketing Manager, Channel Marketing, Marketing lead, Head of Marketing,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.