6 months ago
Marketing Manager, Lightning
London - West
Marketing Campaign Manager
Competitive salary and excellent benefits
This is an exciting time to join Virgin Media as a Marketing Campaign Manager in brand and marketing where we lead the planning, development, execution and review of all Virgin Media marketing and brand development activities.
We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade, Project Lightning. We’re investing billions to extend our ultrafast broadband network and brilliant Virgin TV to millions more homes and businesses, challenging our competitors with the best services and the fastest speeds. We’re bringing good stuff to more homes.
To support the growth of acquisitions from our newly cabled areas, we are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to help develop, execute and evaluate marketing campaigns for this high profile programme.
* Creating marketing communications that drive demand into the business - across online, call centres and retail
* Assisting the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager to plan and deliver integrated and efficient acquisition campaigns across a number of 1:1 and broadcast marketing channels, including Direct Mail, Email, Press, OOH, radio, OOH
* Analysis and sharing of campaign results to influence future campaigns and contact strategies
* Reviewing and inputting into customer journeys, ensuring each touch point is consistent and integrated cross channel
* supporting the Go to market team by communicating marketing plan, supporting their projects and updating collateral i.e leaflets to support sales on the ground
* Develop and supply insight-driven briefs to creative and media agencies for campaigns that integrate with the brand and deliver against objectives
* Work closely with the media agency to ensure we are utilising data and have a strong plan to hit our targets in the most efficient way
* Support Senior Campaign Manager on acquisition planning, laying down monthly and quarterly activity
* Development and implementation of a test and learn based approach within each channel to inform future planning and deliver a powerful strategy
* Communicate plans to relevant stakeholders across the business.
* Ensure campaign is delivered on time and within budget to hit set KPI(s)
* Relationship management - work with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure campaign is approved and delivered on time
* Strong creative eye - be able to think about what stands out against competitors in each channel against brief objective
* Customer focused - ensure that the customer has a seamless and consistent journey from creative through to sale
* Work across the marketing function to ensure campaigns are integrated and adhere to overall brand look and feel. Maintain regular dialogue with creative and media agencies to ensure integration of message and media
* Results-driven - work closely with Senior Campaign Manager, media and creative agencies to report on campaign performance with recommendations for optimising further by channel
* Able to look at trends and audience breakdowns and input into optimisation
Required behaviours and skills:
* A proven ability to develop and lead innovative and eye-catching campaigns
* Extensive experience of delivering campaigns across both offline and online channels
* Experience of managing a test and learn approach
* Commercial awareness for pricing
* Results orientated - ability to analyse data and identify opportunities
* Strong interpersonal skills and adept at collaborative working
* Excellent communication and organisation skills - both written and verbal
* Adept at working in a fast-paced environment - able to react and adapt quickly
* Strong time management skills and proactive nature - ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
* Sound ability with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. It’s a great place to work - and we offer impressive benefits too. You will get a generous holiday allowance, an extra day off for your birthday, a contributory pension and, of course, discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands!