2 months ago
Marketing Manager - Manchester
Salary: £30k per annum negotiable
Our client a nursery wholesaler, selling infant/nursery products directly to independent retailers is ranked as one of the 50 fastest growing businesses in the Greater Manchester area and one of the top 300 SMEs in the North West.
They are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager, to support the Director in the strategic development and delivery of business and brand KPIs. You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies across the brand. You will present brand plans and product launches pre sells to relevant internal departments, as well as external contacts.
You will have experience developing and executing business and brand plans. You will have full marketing mix experience and will have project management skills. You should have a proven track record of bringing innovation to market and will lead brand marketing across the different products. You will have experience of managing and creating content for digital marketing (website; social media; on line presence).
• Manage the development of the overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for existing products.
• Working with the product development team to input into new product development.
• Managing launch campaigns for new products.
• Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print/digital communication, and advertising.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with the marketing functions of suppliers to ensure activities are congruent with their brand identities.
• Developing, maintaining and monitoring online social media marketing channels
• Managing a social media co-ordinator
• Managing the Marketing Budget.
• BA in Marketing, Business, or a related field
• Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Professional Diploma in Marketing
• Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM) Diploma in Direct and Interactive
• Experience in working in a across a number of Digital Marketing channels
• Experience working cross-functionally to launch new products
• Experience integrating consumer insights and data/analytics to develop business insights
• Experience overseeing design and printing production
• Line management and budget management experience
• Solid experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Digital Marketing including Google Analytics and Social Media
• Excellent knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and PPC
• Experience working in a similar marketing role working B2B / B2C.
• Pension scheme
• Company is very much 9-5 no expectation of overtime
• Closed over Christmas
• Smart/casual dress code
• Free Parking
• Relaxed working environment
• Dress down Friday
• 4pm finish on a Friday
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
27 days ago
only 15 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
10 days ago
only 4 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close