5 months ago
Marketing Manager (BT Mobile)
6 month fixed term contract - London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
We’re searching for someone special who loves the results side of marketing, lives for the feeling of smashing targets and has a real passion for below the line marketing.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for designing and delivering below the line acquisition marketing campaigns that refuse to be ignored and help us turbo-charge the growth of our mobile business.
The key channels you’ll be responsible for on a day-to-day basis will be marketing sales promotions, E-Mail and Direct Mail. You’ll be working within a supportive and super-talented team, with big budgets and some of the best agencies around to help you shine.
We’re looking for an all-rounder who has a passion for creativity, data, testing and driving sales. Plus, someone who isn’t afraid to innovate and do things differently.
What you'll be doing
* Delivering results-focussed marketing campaigns to deliver sales
* Owning the definition and delivery of end to end marketing campaigns for BTL channels, including:
- Ensuring that key customer insights are at the heart of the campaign
- Ensuring the campaign meets the target positioning for the product
- Ensuring the message is aligned to the relevant segments
- Ensuring any competitor benchmarks are accurate and effective
* Working with Commercial and legal teams to ensure the product messages are accurate
* Working with agencies and data team to ensure results are effective
* Ensuring that there are clear success metrics for the campaign and actively assesses against this.
* Using the learnings to develop future campaigns
We'll also need to see these on your CV
It’s key that you’ve had extensive hands-on experience in E-Mail and Direct Mail marketing and can demonstrate delivering successful and innovative campaigns in these channels.
We'll also need to see:
* Strong marketing experience evidenced by the delivery of successful sales-driving marketing campaigns through BTL channels
* Ideally from a Mobile, Telco, Insurance or other consumer service sector background
* Highly numerate and analytical - lives and breathes volume performance on a daily basis
* Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
* Can write a killer creative brief with an inspiring insight in it
* Capable of making deductions and hypotheses from customer insight and data sets
* Adopts an entrepreneurial and commercial mind-set
Why choose us?
BT Mobile is just over three years old. We’re still in start-up mode and operate at pace to keep ahead of the competition. We’re growing fast but we don’t have all the answers yet – and that’s where you’ll come in.
We are looking for ambitious high-achievers that have proven themselves. Teamwork is the key to our success. You’ll fit right in our team from a wide variety of backgrounds all driven to make a real difference for BT.
BT offer a structured career ladder recognising and rewarding strong performance. We offer great development and learning opportunities to help round out your skillset and progress in the way that is best for you.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.