5 months ago
Are you an innovative, creative, results-oriented marketer who is passionate about customers? The Amazon Payment Acceptance & Experience team is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to lead awareness and engagement with payment methods available on Amazon. The ideal candidate brings enthusiasm for commerce, passion for the customer, and creativity to challenge our way of thinking. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing a variety of customer-focused and data-driven initiatives. You are analytical, enthusiastic, and have great judgment, creative problem solving and strong writing skills.
The Marketing Manager must be an effective leader and strong communicator to work with key stakeholders across multiple teams. You will develop, propose, and sell new ideas, strategies, and concepts—and guide those projects to completion. In this role you will be expected to flex both your analytical and creative muscles and should be as comfortable with the marketing science as you are the marketing art, demonstrating the ability to appropriately use one to inform the other. You must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in digital marketing and a proven track record of using multiple channels to drive adoption of a consumer service or product. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience with online and offline marketing, making data-driven decisions, and influencing others. You will ensure that the most relevant messages are being surfaced, at the right time, to the right customers. Through your rapid test and learn approach, you will work to refine targeting, metrics, and ongoing strategies. Key to success in this role is experience in customer segmentation and digital marketing tools.
· Conceptualise, build and execute effective marketing plans to drive awareness, adoption, and ongoing usage of payment methods on Amazon.
· Develop and execute creative marketing programs, campaigns and promotions across various digital channels, such as email marketing, social media, online ad placements, co-marketing with partners, etc.
· Create targeted messages and customer communications based on the key value propositions and use cases of our content and target audiences.
· Identify internal platform and tool improvements that would help our marketing efforts, and champion their development.
· Develop high-quality campaigns for major product launches.
· Build and analyse key metrics and traffic patterns to measure attribution and performance of marketing programs.
· Engage with international teams to help them drive global successes.
· Have a deep understanding of the customer, with obsessive understanding of new trends, and opportunities.
· Create and present high-quality documents and presentations to senior leadership
· Determining the appropriate methods and metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness.
· 5-8 years of experience as a marketing manager with experience in acquisitions, engagement, and product launches
· Understanding of technical aspects of email, targeting platforms, and CRM
· Experience designing and executing rapid-fire test-and-learn campaigns
· Proficiency in HTML, SQL, Excel - plus the ability to learn our in-house tools and systems
· Experience marketing payment methods and/or financial services products in Europe.
· A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to open doors and create new value propositions.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
· Proactive attitude, natural curiosity, and willingness to roll up sleeves to achieve goals and deliver great experiences for customers.
· Demonstrated experience of thinking creatively, taking the initiative and constructively advocating on behalf of clients and/or customers.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.