3 months ago
Wickes is more than just the nation’s favourite DIY store. We’re part of the Travis Perkins Group, one of the UK’s top employers. That’s why the first thing you’ll notice at Wickes is the way everyone pulls together. It’s a place where we’ll ask for your ideas, listen to your opinions and value the contributions you make.
Chances are you’ve never experienced anything quite like our culture. All our colleagues come from different backgrounds, but what we all have in common is a determination to succeed and a passion for being the best we can be. If that sounds like you, we’ll make you feel right at home.
A little about the role...
We are currently looking for a publications manager to join the Marketing team. The main purpose of the role is to ensure that all publications are aligned to the Wickes band.
Reporting to the Instore Marketing Manager, this role will require both internal and external stakeholder management, as well as being responsible for publication budgets and manage the entire end to end process of all publication creation, from brief to distribution.
* Production and development all customer-facing publication
* Lead the creative development of all publication
* Develop a clear publications strategy, based on customer insight, to ensure that Wickes remains relevant to our changing customer base
* Manage a publications workload planner to ensure that stakeholders are engaged and that deadlines are met
* Manage the end to end distribution process of all publications
* Manage the publications budget
* Conduct annual tender process on all print to ensure that Wickes gets the best value for money
What we are looking for in you...
* Educated to A-level or graduate degree
* Specific experience in a design and production environment and preferably within; workload planning, communication planning, artwork production, print production, brand guardianship
* Project management and strong stakeholder management
* Attention to detail and proofreading
* Working knowledge of photoshop and illustrator (Adobe CS)
What can we offer you?
Wickes provides own-brand home improvement products and is committed to strengthening its position as the destination DIY and Home Improvement store for DIYers and Tradespeople. No wonder they have been voted “Britain’s Favourite DIY Store” and continue to grow their Business.
Wickes are part of the Travis Perkins Group, the UK’s largest supplier of building materials with over 20 different brands and over 28,000 employees we are able to offer long and varied career opportunities. We are committed to investing in your development and enabling you to fulfil your future career aspirations