3 months ago
Marketing Manager, GL Hearn
Help us grow. We’re a leading real estate advisor looking for an all-rounder – a hands-on Marketing Manager to help create and deliver an exciting and compelling marketing programme. Whether you’re an established Marketing Manager or a Senior Marketing Executive ready to take the next step, we want to hear from you.
Marketing Manager, GL Hearn
Capita Real Estate and Infrastructure
GL Hearn is a multidisciplinary property adviser, with offices around the UK. We work with public and private sector organisations to enhance our clients’ land and property holdings. We are involved in some of the largest and most complex real estate projects in the UK; providing strategic advice across all phases of the asset cycle. Our approach is collaborative, innovative and driven by the desire to maximise potential and deliver positive outcomes through an uncompromising approach to enhancing our clients’ real estate assets. Part of Capita Real Estate and Infrastructure, we are a wholly-owned division of Capita plc, the UK’s leading provider of integrated professional support service solutions.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will support the company’s marketing activities and will help oversee the development and delivery of a fully-integrated marketing strategy for the business.
This role is key in achieving our 5-year business plan and the incumbent will play a pivotal role in supporting fee earners as they maximise business growth.
* Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
* Planning and organising our participation in industry events including conferences and exhibitions and creating and delivering GL Hearn events.
* Working closely with the business growth team; helping them to meet their commercial objectives by providing appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
* Assisting in the preparation of the annual marketing business plan.
* Measuring and reporting marketing programme analytics.
* Managing a social media presence that improves/maintains positive reputation and recognition.
* Undertaking continuous analysis of competitor activity and sector trends.
* Overseeing internal communications.
* Experience in running successful, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
* Experience of running major external events.
* Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords.
* Experience of CRM software.
* Excellent leadership and communication skills.
* A keen eye for detail.
* Excellent planning skills.
* The ability to meet tight deadlines.
A relevant degree or a marketing qualification and/or a proven track record working in a medium or large organisation as a Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager, ideally within our sector.