3 months ago
Competitive With Great Benefits
Category: Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager (Retention) (121012)
: Marketing and digital
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : Competitive with great benefits
: Aug 6, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Marketing Manager (Retention)
Consumer Marketing - BT Centre, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
You’ll be developing multi-channel marketing campaigns and experiences to drive increased long-term value and reduced churn from the BT and EE residential customer bases. The role spans end-to-end delivery of direct marketing campaigns, working with some of the top directing marketing agencies, and contributes directly to the retention of existing customers, which is a growing area of focus.
What you'll be doing
Producing relevant, personalised and timely marketing communications programmes:
* Developing retention marketing communication plans, to drive additional revenue per customer across the BT and EE Broadband, TV, Homephone and Sport and Mobile customer bases
* Working with the commercial team to build targeted and relevant propositions plans
* Collaborating with partner agencies and internal teams to produce innovative and effective marketing communications journeys
Driving optimisations to marketing plans:
* Collaborating with Data and Insight teams to identify retention opportunities
* Look for opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns through the continually reviewing performance and research
* Proactively recommending opportunities to improve customer experience and drive customer value, based on insight and data and gaining buy-in to plans from relevant stakeholders
Inputting into weekly trading reporting and quarterly planning:
* Producing trading and campaign performance updates
* Contributing to quarterly forecasting process and development of supporting plans
* Measuring the performance of campaigns and refining strategy based on analysis
* Working with a cross functional team to ensure agreed weekly and quarterly targets are met
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Marketing and/or Commercial experience
* Experience of working in customer marketing
* Proven experience of delivering large scale, multi-segment communication plans for a customer base of over 1m households
* Experience of deploying campaigns across multiple channels, ideally including a mix of direct mail, email, digital, social and SMS
* Good understanding of how to build marketing plans, using insight and data to inform recommendations on targeting, proposition and channel mix
* Ability to synthesise complex commercial requirements into simple and inspiring agency briefs
* Experience of working with Analytics and Data Teams to identify key segments of focus and creating strategies and tactics to address the needs of customers with those segments
Why choose us?
We’re the largest telco in the industry worth over £10bn in revenue, with over 20k employees and 34m customers - this offers enormous opportunities for our people and to be No. 1 in the market. Our Consumer Unit exists of three household brands - EE, BT & Plusnet, from which collectively we generate more revenue than any other part of BT. This gives us more potential and scale than ever before and it’s a phenomenal foundation to build from. All three brands are really important to our future strategy. BT, EE & Plusnet are unique and more valuable to us staying separate to make the most powerful imprint on the market. We’ve got something special and we want everyone to feel proud about working here and excited about where we’re going and what we’re going to do.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.