9 months ago
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract opportunity
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Making bold decisions is a big part of our history – and with talented people like you on board, we’re confident it’s going to be a big part of our future. NOW TV is our exciting internet TV that’s revolutionising the sector with a bold approach, fresh ideas and the latest technologies. We’re transforming the way our customers view content by making Sky Movies, Entertainment and Sports available across a range of devices.
As a valued member of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
Your key responsibilities
In this role you will be responsible for delivering the NOW TV social media strategy across brand and acquisition marketing campaigns, content strategy, product integration, technology and managing the social insight programme. You will need to plan and launch quarterly social media campaigns to support the overall NOW TV strategy working closely with the NOW TV brand team, acquisition team, PR team and social media agency.
To be successful in this role you must have knowledge and solid experience across all areas of social media: Campaigns, media, content, blogging, social media technology, product integration, community management, crisis management and customer service.
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business to plan, brief, execute and evaluate campaign performance in line with business objectives.
- Integrate social media into the overall marketing and communications mix.
- Plan, brief and execute media plans that use social networks.
- Manage the social media insight programme ensuring NOW TV uses social insight tools to monitor conversation about the brand and create actionable insight.
- Manage the social media agency.
- Work closely with the Social Media Editor and Brand Writing team to oversee the content strategy and delivery on the NOW TV social channels.
- Work with the product team to integrate social technology into the NOW TV product experience
- Drive innovations in social media for NOW TV to ensure we are considered a 'social savvy' brand.
- 3+ years of solid Social Media experience (or relevant Marketing experience)
- Experience of delivering 360 degree social media strategy
- Experience of managing creative and paid social media campaigns as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure, autonomously with little supervision achieving consistent results
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience in owning and delivering content strategy
- Creative and analytical thinker able to solve problems and able to and propose new and different solutions to existing problems
- Working knowledge of Brandwatch and familiar with Lithium Social Web
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better