9 months ago
Marketing Manager – Technology and Media Sector
We are looking for an innovative and creative marketing manager to support the business growth of GRC International Group plc and its subsidiary companies into the technology and media sectors.
This is an exciting, wide-ranging role that will require the successful applicant to work closely with the wider team in achieving the company’s ambitions.
Responsibilities will include:
* Working with the sector team leads for sales and consultancy to define marketing objectives and associated KPIs;
* Building and implementing a winning marketing strategy to reflect the specific customer needs within the technology and media sectors;
* Generating and delivering a range of content to support sector activity across the business, including web copy, email content, brochures and infographics;
* Evaluating and reporting on campaign success; and
* Developing and maintaining an understanding of client and competitor messaging around key service areas.
To be successful you will be:
* An experienced marketer with at least three years’ experience within a B2B role, particularly with regards to technology and media organisations;
* Graduate calibre with a recognised marketing qualification;
* Experienced in developing and delivering impactful marketing campaigns;
* Able to work collaboratively with digital marketing, sales and consultancy teams to achieve results; and
* Preferably experienced in international marketing and fluent in at least one other European language, although these are not a prerequisite of the role.
If you would like to play an active part in helping our company achieve its goals, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please click the button below and send a CV and cover letter. (No agencies, please.)
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire (CB7)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.