11 months ago
Amazon is seeking an experienced, dynamic and self-directed Marketing Manager to support the Top Up In Store and Bricks & Mortar Gift Card businesses. The marketing manager will be responsible for the development and execution of online and offline marketing campaigns and promotions across UK, DE, FR, IT & ES.
The ideal candidate will be efficient, output-orientated and able to juggle multiple tasks with competing deadlines. You will be able to work at a strategic level (develop ideas for growth and continuous improvements to the product and customer experience) and at a tactical level (launching, testing and optimising content using internal tools, analysing data and solving problems). You will adapt to new tools quickly and are curious to invent & simplify existing processes. Key priorities for this London-based role, include:
1) Create a test & learn marketing strategy to raise awareness and incite trial of Top Up In Store. Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to execute, analyse and determine future investments.
2) Accelerate customer adoption of Top Up In Store, through setting up, managing and executing on incentivised promotions.
3) Track marketing spend and make the right case for future investment, working with finance to continually optimise for ROI.
4) Develop and execute on marketing plans for future country launches of Top Up In Store, to drive awareness of the product through online and offline marketing channels.
5) Analyse shopping behaviour and leverage insights to identify new use-cases and marketing opportunities for Top Up In Store. Build business cases to prioritise future marketing investments.
6) Collaborate with internal teams to develop an on-Amazon merchandising plan, to generate awareness, encourage trial and increase repeat rate. This will include campaign development, implementation through Amazon tools, analysis and recommendations for future activities.
7) Support EU Bricks & Mortar business managers with marketing activities to increase sales and optimise customer experience for Gift Cards. Determine ways to measure ROI and determine future investments.
The successful candidate will communicate well and effectively build relationships across teams, levels and geographies, to contribute and deliver against the needs of Amazon customers. Flexibility and the ability to quickly learn new tools and prioritise in a changing business environment is key. The team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and customer-focused.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, or a related field
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience using marketing metrics to drive business decisions
- Knowledge of analytic tools (especially Excel) and ability to use data and metrics to make decisions
- Great attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Good communication skills and ability to quickly build relationships
- Highly organised and detail orientated.
- UX / CX skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML or website content management systems
- Familiarity with SQL.