3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
"Our vision is to create a world class and empowered activation performance marketing group to allow us to win in an increasingly competitive market" – Lyssa McGowan, Chief Commercial Officer, Sky
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Be responsible for day-to-day delivery of 360 marketing activity, owning the marketing and performance of your product end to end across all touch points
- Collaborate and engage with multiple departments to drive performance, ensuring all touchpoints drive commercial benefit
- Ensure marketing reporting is produced to show performance and recommendations put forward to improve following a test and learn approach
- Understand the marketing plans and be an expert in media channels to influence the overall strategy
- Use previous campaign learnings to help shape and build future campaigns
- Work with internal and external agencies on a day-to-day basis
- Understand and derive customer insight and use the data to help implement marketing plans that put the customer at the heart
- Great communication skills – whether verbal, written or presentation – communication is key. You’ll be working with various internal and external teams so being able to provide clear feedback is vital
- Excellent time management skills – you’ll have the ability to manage and deliver multiple campaigns or projects at any given time. These could all be at varying stages so you’ll need to prioritise and manage stakeholder expectations
- A good commercial understanding and knowledge of weekly, monthly, quarterly targets and what activity is driving performance
- Ability to implement test and learn plans with robust reporting to drive future recommendations to improve performance
- Experience of working with performance data and customer research so ability to work with numbers is advantageous
- The ability to build and maintain strong working relations with internal and external stakeholders and have a collaborative and positive attitude
- The ability to work at pace and a resilient nature to adapt to changing business needs
- Clear brief writing skills, great creative flair and ability to critique creative whilst keeping the customer at the heart
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about