Working for a national Association, this is a fantastic opportunity to join their in-house marketing team based near Gloucester. Our client runs numerous education courses, host the largest small animal Congress in Europe, publish books, manuals, apps and magazines designed to support the professional development of veterinary surgeons and vet nurses.
Position: Marketing Co-ordinator
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £21,150 to £23,500 per annum
Benefits: Contributions towards Group Personal Pension, Life Assurance and Health Insurance, 23 days holiday.
Closing date: Monday 10th December 2018.
About the role:
The Marketing Co-ordinator is responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager in all marketing activities of the Association and, in particular, in the area of digital marketing.
- They are looking for an individual with a minimum of 2 years' marketing experience in a similar role preferably in the not-for-profit sector
- Experience of running effective marketing campaigns including evaluation of marketing campaigns, direct mail, e-marketing and advertising is essential with a sound understanding of the principles of marketing
- Experience using web content management systems and email delivery systems is vital with a strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
- Good project management skills
- Excellent copywriting skills including the ability to convert complex text into web-friendly content
- Experience in website editing
- Experience of database management and reporting
- Experience in organising events, market research and Google Analytics is desirable
- The successful candidate will preferably have a marketing / business related degree or equivalent qualification
- Good communicator providing clear, concise written and verbal communications appropriate to the audience
- This is an active role and the candidate must be flexible and be able to work in a pressured environment to achieve their objectives
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Assistant, Graduate, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Executive, Communications Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Officer, Marcomms, Marketing Coordinator, Writer, Copy Writer, Email Marketing, Social Media, Web Content Management, Google Analytics, Events Assistant, Campaign Management, Project Management, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing, Charity, Charities, NFP, Not for Profit, Third Sector, etc.