Marketing Operations Analyst - Financial Services
£38,000 - £45,000 per annum
I'm delighted to be working with on of UK's most innovative consumer credit card challengers, whose goal is to empower customers to be better off with money and improve their credit rating. Due to continued growth, the brand needs an analytically-minded Marketing Operations specialist to manage performance amongst their aggregator channel, which is the biggest in the business, accounting for 60% of the revenue.
This is a key role, reporting to the Senior Manager and involves a combination of analytics and operational execution to enable the aggregator and affiliate marketing channels to deliver within account targets.
Performance analytics and marketing analytics essential to the role, enabling insight into aggregator and affiliate performance, helping the marketing team to respond to the risks and opportunities that present themselves.
This is genuine "growth role" that requires someone ambitious and keen to make their mark successful, fast-growth business
- Assisting the senior manager in driving ROI through budgeted new accounts.
- Operational responsibility for ensuring affiliates and aggregators deliver to their full potential alongside internal stakeholders (risk, legal, compliance).
- Owning performance analysis and market insights for the aggregator and affiliate channel.
- Managing the affiliate billing and invoicing process.
- Monthly, weekly and daily planning and reporting for each affiliate.
- Campaign execution and link management.
- Identifying and managing risk/incidents and reporting these internally.
- Regularly reviewing aggregator websites, competitor insight and marketing practices.
- Creating, pre-approving and releasing product changes.
- Proven analytical skills - monitoring and analysing in campaign and post-campaign performance, responding to changes as needed.
- Operational campaign execution whilst managing links and product changes.
- Proven tracking and reporting skills - presenting data in a clear and concise manner to enable business decisions.
- Risk control monitoring and reporting.
- PO and invoicing experience.
- A strong problem solver, with a strong command of numbers and analytics.
- Familiar with online customer acquisition journeys via aggregator/affiliate channels.