2 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Contract management experience within a marketing and/or agency environment.
* Demonstrated experience of campaign development process and related contract engagements including media and content licensing language and rights, talent rights, standard licensing agreements and SLAs.
* Experience designing and implementing workflow processes and training sessions.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
About the job
Google’s Marketing Operations team is here to inspire and enable world class creative work. We lead programs focused on Agency Management, Production Operations, MarTech and Contract Operations. Equal parts business partners, influencers, trainers, and coaches, we have extensive experience in partner management and marketing governance, and a deep and wide understanding of the agency landscape and creative process.
As a Marketing Operations Lead, you will be responsible for leading the workflow and management of contracts between marketers and our partners. You will partner closely with our contract managers to review, analyze, draft and negotiate statements of works, license agreements, sponsorship agreements, and talent releases.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Support Deal Desk Manager and Contract Managers to review, draft and negotiate agreements for Google Marketing.
* QA agreement intake requests and work with marketers to understand priorities and deliverables. Identify gaps and support marketers to proactively resolve issues. Maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs), training decks, intake procedures, user surveys, program trackers, and reporting of metrics.
* Triage intakes to Contracts Managers based on capacity and capability. Prioritize contracts for on-time execution and increased user satisfaction.
* Manage contracts through execution lifecycle - from intake to signature, working cross-functionally to proactively address issues impacting efficient operations of deal desk and contract execution.
* Guide and educate marketers to comply with pre-requisites for contracting e.g. adherence to rosters, due diligence required to hire contractors and temporary labor, approval requirements). Onboard and train marketers and key stakeholders to effectively leverage deal desk.