3 months ago
Opening date for applications: 7th June 2019.
Closing date for applications: 5th July 2019.
Competitive salary applies.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in a leadership position at an agency or on the client-side.
* Experience in end-to-end creative process and agency processes.
* Experience in end-to-end creative process and agency operations.
* Experience in brand and technology marketing, either in-house or at a creative agency.
* Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
* Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
* Structured and proactive, with an eye for constant innovation and improvement.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Google’s Marketing Operations team inspires and enables creative work. We oversee programs focused on agency management, production operations, MarTech and agreement operations. We're equal parts business partners, influencers, trainers, and coaches, we have extensive experience in partner management and marketing governance, and an understanding of the agency landscape and creative process.
As a Marketing Operations Lead for Google Marketing, you’ll be responsible for developing and driving the strategy for marketing operations in EMEA, working closely with the Global Marketing Operations team based in the US. You will build influential relationships with agency partners and stakeholders, sharing your ambition and strategy for the team. You will also develop and drive regional strategy partnering with Regional and Country Marketing Managers to influence, implement, manage, and evolve our creative resource ecosystem for EMEA marketing.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Oversee marketing operations programs in EMEA in partnership with the Global Marketing Operations team and provide quarterly reports and insights to optimize EMEA marketing spend.
* Lead and build strategies to optimize agency relationships through key initiatives, such as training, agreements, creative development, production management, etc. Serve as a key representative in region at industry events.
* Develop, drive, and lead implementation of scalable programs, processes, and systems to optimize brand operations and elevate creative across productions and functions.
* Partner with agency executives and Google. Inspire and influence at all levels across Google.