3 months ago
Marketing Planning Manager, EE (118450)
: Marketing and products
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : Competitive with great benefits
: Jul 23, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Marketing Planning Manager (Demand)
Consumer Marketing - BT Centre, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
This is an existing team currently sitting within the GTM & Planning team and will continue to lead the creation of EE's 18month rolling plan, including identification of strategic opportunities for the business. This team will own EE’s contribution to the Consumer QBR and support on and definition and creation of the marketing plan as well as the prioritisation of the CAPEX initiatives for EE brand. This team will manage the annual marketing CAPEX roadmap and has ownership of changes under £1m. The team will manage the quarterly Marketing BAU roadmap – assessing prioritises and managing directly with the delivery teams (Technology/ Digital), c30 projects per quarter. This team will also directly support the EE Marketing Director to run the function.
What you'll be doing
* Ownership of the marketing roadmaps (Home and Mobile), keeping them up to date with the latest status (including delivery dates and technical releases)
* Work with concept owners to ensure all requirements are detailed, consultancy sessions held (where applicable) and system impacts identified
* Work with technical release delivery managers to schedule all demand into relevant Mobile and Home system releases based on rolling plan priorities
* Supporting the Head of EE Marketing Planning in coordinating submissions for the annual plan, including ownership of deliverability assessments, outputs and recommendations
* Manage items through BAU governance processes. Ensure quality of submissions reflect best practise
* Change management of plan – work with Marketing Demand Planning manager, manage change and understand implications to other activities
* Change management of plan – work with business owners/planning managers to manage change. Ownership of priority calls/capacity trade-offs, and working with other planners to understand constraints options to deliver change
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Substantial marketing and commercial experience
* Proven strategic track record
* Ability to lead & inspire cross functional teams
* Outstanding planning & coordination capability
* Strong strategic and commercial acumen
Why choose us?
We’re the largest telco in the industry worth over £10bn in revenue, with over 20k employees and 34m customers - this offers enormous opportunities for our people and to be No. 1 in the market. Our Consumer Unit exists of three household brands - EE, BT & Plusnet, from which collectively we generate more revenue than any other part of BT. This gives us more potential and scale than ever before and it’s a phenomenal foundation to build from. All three brands are really important to our future strategy. BT, EE & Plusnet are unique and more valuable to us staying separate to make the most powerful imprint on the market. We’ve got something special and we want everyone to feel proud about working here and excited about where we’re going and what we’re going to do.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.