7 months ago
Role: Marketing Platforms Consultant
Travel: Up to 100%
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
What responsibilities will you have?
* Designing and implementing Integrated Marketing operational architectures across people, process and technology
* Designing multi-channel campaign processes for Integrated Marketing solutions across business and technology
* Leading Marketing / Campaign as a Service type engagements by being the interlock between Client teams and Accenture offshore / nearshore teams
* Managing and overseeing the end-to-end multi-channel campaign execution by creating campaign briefs, plans, working with agency / channel partners and analytics / data teams
* Defining business requirements, customer journeys for Marketing Cloud or Campaign Management implementations (e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud)
* Developing data governance, quality processes and related business operating models
* Developing business case for digital marketing transformation requiring a shift in technology or operating model
* Project management involving complex onsite, nearshore and offshore teams
What skills & experience are we looking for?
As a value member of our team you’ll have;
* A functional understanding and experience in one or more of the Marketing technologies below:
* Marketing Cloud: Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or Oracle Marketing Cloud
* Outbound Campaign Management: Adobe Campaign/ Eloqua/IBM Campaign/Unica, Pega/Chordiant CMD, SAS CI-Studio
* Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
* Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
* Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
* Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills