11 days ago
Marketing Professional - Indirect Partners SME
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
You will be responsible for executing and managing successful communications and marketing activities that deliver against the SME Marketing Strategy, Channel’s business and trading priorities.
The role sits within the wider Channel Marketing Team. The team are responsible for delivering a ‘best in class communications execution’ alongside a ‘first class’ level of marketing support to our channels that helps drive consideration of BT and EE products and services.
What you'll be doing
* Contribute to and execute the channel marketing plan which delivers against our marketing strategy and channel priorities
* Equip channels with the tools to educate and drive demand for the channel. Co-ordinate activities include but are not limited to: internal communications, point of sale, direct marketing, literature, video content, PR, events, onboarding new partners/lLBs, incentives, portals & systems, digital content & sales promotions.
* Translate propositions and customer insight into a channel specific execution/briefing
* Translate channel briefings into a clear, simple and compelling internal communication
* Be fully knowledgeable of business propositions with features and benefits tailored to the channel
* Develop and grow external channel relationships through regular communications
* Set targets for marketing activities, measures success and recommends/implements ways of achieving continuous improvement
* Provide support to the training team to ensure the right marketing messages are landed.
* Provide communications/marketing support to internal stakeholders
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Experience of delivering acquisition or in-life BTL campaigns
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Ability to provide excellent written material which is clear, concise and compelling
* The ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure and to deadlines
* Good attention to detail and accuracy
Why choose us?
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall we’re focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications. We also provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland.
Our Wholesale business helps communications providers (CPs) and other organisations provide fixed or mobile phone services. Our ventures provide mass-market services like directory enquiries and payphones, and enterprise services including Fleet Solutions and BT Redcare. We also offer specialist enterprise services to our Internet of Things customers.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.