3 months ago
Competitive With Great Benefits
Category: Marketing Executive
Marketing Professional (Marketing Segments) (120558)
: Marketing and digital
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : Competitive with great benefits
: Jul 25, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Marketing Professional (SME Segments)
Enterprise Marketing - Ambassador House, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
I help deliver activity supporting EE customer centric marketing journeys for segments both prospects and customer to make sure we deliver a personalised and relevant experience to our customers whilst also meeting commercial performance targets. I identify ways to continuously optimised journeys using data and insight. I will work with the wider teams to understand areas for growth and improvement
What you'll be doing
* Will help implement comms activity using emails, SMS and direct mail, digital, paid media, effectively work with marketing colleagues to define and deliver best practise marketing enabling the sales channel
* Will monitor core KPI’s and implementing implement test and learn improvement plans as well as identifying new opportunities
* Use data and insight to build micro-segments and map key customer touch points ensure we are personal and relevant in our communications
* Identify opportunities for new campaigns and core content
* Monitor delivery of performance across the end to end journey and manage reporting
* Work with wider teams to ensure other communications such as service comms compliment customer journeys and give the best experience possible
* Identify opportunities to improve customer experience and working with business and process owners develop and agree compelling business cases to achieve core KPI’s such as customer engagement and churn reduction
* Run multi-variant tests to optimise campaigns and improve the customer experience
* Use insight from marketing decisioning, analytics and work with the campaign delivery team to optimise journeys and workflows as well as identifying new campaign and content engagement opportunities
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Previous experience working in a marketing role – preferably working in B2B marketing
* Proven ability to lead, engage and develop a team
* Experience of managing and influencing multiple internal and external senior stakeholders
* Experience of working in a commercial, fast moving environment
* Ideally worked in the telecommunications industry
Why choose us?
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall we’re focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications. We also provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland.
Our Wholesale business helps communications providers (CPs) and other organisations provide fixed or mobile phone services. Our ventures provide mass-market services like directory enquiries and payphones, and enterprise services including Fleet Solutions and BT Redcare. We also offer specialist enterprise services to our Internet of Things customers.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.