6 months ago
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion and beauty to style-minded individuals.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Project Manager to support our TOPSHOP Beauty relaunch. Coming into the project at a mid-way point, you will work closely with the Brand Marketing & Communications Director and the wider Beauty project team on creating and managing multiple work streams to deliver an innovative brand launch in autumn 2018 in line with business objectives.
A role at TOPSHOP promises a fast paced, challenging and creative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a fantastic opportunity for the right person!
DAY TO DAY
Determining launch marketing strategy
* Supporting the creation of a robust and industry-disrupting brand launch strategy, ready to begin strategic implementation by the end of May 2018.
* Supporting the presentation of the brand launch strategy to key internal stakeholders, influencing effectively to ensure buy-in and excitement for the core strategic focuses.
Project and Stakeholder Management
* Developing critical paths across all work streams and a schedule that meets the delivery deadline, tracking dates, revising when necessary and escalating when deadlines are not met.
* Ensuring the project team are aligned, energised and focused on the launch strategy, working cross-functionally with a collaborative and project-principled approach.
* Coordinating between internal and external resources to ensure project objectives are met and executed flawlessly, developing improved processes across functions to improve work flow where needed.
* Supporting the relationship management of external agencies.
* Effectively managing the input of key senior stakeholders and providing regular updates on the delivery of project objectives
Implementation of Launch Strategy
* Driving strategic 360 UK media planning, execution & analysis for the beauty launch.
* Developing strong product marketing stories and ensuring TOV is executed well at each touchpoint.
* Focusing team efforts on attracting new customers & retaining existing customers.
* Supporting the development of key brand partnerships to leverage, position & amplify the brand and develop our customer base.
* Coordinating between B&M, VM, store design and agencies to ensure clear communication of needs and that store fixture designs are fit for purpose
* Managing the post-launch review process to ensure the project is effectively evaluated against objectives and key learns are fed back into the business.
* Leveraging insightful analysis of both industry & business, translating this into strategic recommendations for bespoke marketing activity aligned to brand strategy and the beauty focus area.
* Constantly being on the lookout for ‘the new & the next’ innovative and exciting new opportunities & trends that would add value to the customer experience & business commercially.
* Researching, tracking, sharing and applying beauty market news and trends.
* A passionate approach with the ability to engage and inspire related teams
* A strong affinity with fashion, luxury and lifestyle markets
* Great cultural awareness with an in depth awareness of beauty, fashion, music and lifestyle trends
* A strong visual eye
* An open & creative thinker, keeping abreast of and utilising new industry developments, innovations and technology
* Genuine passion for understanding customers & retail, fashion, brand and product
* A self-starter mind-set; able to work both independently and collaboratively with teams and peers with the ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance
* Proven experience of being able to build consistently productive relationships across functions/departments and manage effective communication across multiple work streams
* A strong team player and people manager - able to gain trust, respect and confidence quickly and effectively
* Determined, resilient and able to stay positive under pressure
* Proven ability to retain focus whilst demonstrating high levels of drive, energy and stamina
* Self-aware, able to influence others and manage their perceptions upwards, downwards and laterally
* A strong commercial awareness to maximise performance
* Proven Project Management skills showcasing organised & skilled management across multiple work streams
* Ability to combine an innovative & creative approach with a commercial & practical outlook
* Experience in Media planning & execution is highly desirable – Print, OOH, Digital
THE EXCITING PART
* Generous holiday with holiday trading
* 25% staff discount
* Early finish summer hours
* Access to sample sales
* Regular team and company social events
* Pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.