3 months ago
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As a Marketing Project Manager the main purpose of your role is to support the Head of Brand Activation to manage and deliver key projects from planning stage through to execution.
DAY TO DAY
* Contributing to idea generation to ensure Brand activations remain credible and leading edge.
* Managing and communicating with internal and external parties (e.g. suppliers, Brand partners) to ensure all elements of the projects are aligned and on timeline.
* Owning and driving key project meetings e.g. cross-functional status meetings.
* Ongoing monitoring of campaigns to measure that KPIs are being met.
* Problem solving and escalating any key issues to the Global Head of Brand Activation.
* Stakeholder management and sign off.
* Budget and critical path management.
* Campaign evaluations in partnership with marketing insight/analytics team.
* Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
* Proactive with driving own development.
* Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
* Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manages poor performance effectively.
* Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
* The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
* Experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals.
* Proven marketing experience at management level, preferably in a fashion, media or agency environment.
* The ability to manage upward stakeholders, downward & laterally.
* Proven Project Management skills showcasing organized & skilled management of multiple small & large scale projects.
* Excellent ability to interpret figures and actively use data to make commercial decisions.
* The ability to take full ownership of key areas of responsibility – both project led, ongoing key areas and of direct reports responsibilities.
THE EXCITING PART
* Generous holiday with holiday trading
* 25% staff discount
* Early finish summer hours
* Access to sample sales
* Regular team and company social events
* Pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.