11 days ago
Marketing Recruiter - 6 month FTC
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
You will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment delivery (both internal and external) across Marketing; a hugely important area for BT. You'll be building the teams and putting people in place to make this happen.
What you'll be doing
* Recruiting the best talent for the marketing team
* Responsible for end-to-end recruitment delivery, both internal and external
* CV sifting, phone screening, hiring manager briefing, advertising, sourcing, sorting interviews, salary negotiation and offer, onboarding
* Partnering closely with the business (hiring managers, HR, senior management) to understand recruiting plans and forecasts and then translate that to hiring plans to ensure we can bring people in with the right skills quickly and efficiently
* Working with hiring managers to define the best assessment and selection: so interview processes and how we do best measure what we are looking for in our candidates
* Candidate experience - you'll take pride in making sure all candidates have a great experience from application to onboarding. You'll get great feedback form hiring managers so that candidates (successful or not) get something from the experience with BT
* Sourcing and headhunting the best talent using a variety of sources (not just LinkedIn!)
* Building campaigns and social content to build awareness of the Marketing team
* Working to a direct hire model - so reducing agency usage and hiring more and more people directly
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Recruitment experience. In-house, agency, RPO...we don't care where you're coming from. We care more about your approach, attitude and output
* External recruitment experience is a must
* Ideally you will have recruited for Marketing roles before. If you've just recruited one discipline, that's fine, but you'll be hungry to learn more and recruit across multiple disciplines (for example, Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Propositions Managers, Brand Managers, CRM Managers etc)
* If you haven't recruited Marketing before, you'll need to display a willingness to learn and have worked a specialist area before
* Excellent sourcing skills. You'll understand Boolean logic and be able to adapt your approach depending on the skill set and best place to find those people
* Experience shaping and defining assessment and selection processes
* Ability to prioritise workload with multiple roles at varying stages of the recruitment process
* Commercial nous - you understand the commercial impact to the business of recruiting directly vs not, the time taken to hire someone into a role and the role that candidate plays in the overall success of BT
* Excellent communicator - able to identify and elicit the key information you need quickly
Why choose us?
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.