2 months ago
Marketing Science Analyst – Milton Keynes
Marketing Science Analyst – Milton Keynes
South East England
Grow with a company that puts customers first
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Media Strategy and Marketing Effectiveness team based in Milton Keynes as a Marketing Science Analyst.
The team is responsible for developing, evolving and supporting the delivery of Santander’s paid media strategy to help meet our purpose of helping people and businesses prosper. One of their main responsibilities is measuring, evaluating and optimising the effectiveness of marketing activity and investment across personal, business and corporate customer business areas.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Marketing Science Analyst your main responsibilities will be
* Using data analysis, modelling and research techniques to help the Marketing teams better plan, optimise and evaluate marketing activity.
* Supporting the measurement, analysis and evaluation of the overall effectiveness of marketing communications activity.
* Devising experiments to test new ways to deliver measurable performance gains and helping establish a common, consistent and repeatable testing framework based on scientific principles.
* Supporting the development of the marketing science capability at Santander and championing a culture of learning, ensuring we make use of what we learn.
Minimum skills and experience required
* Proven expertise in marketing science disciplines including data science, modelling, analytics and research. An ability to draw insights from multiple data sources to form a cohesive view.
* Ability to work with peers across other departments to deliver multiple projects or work streams concurrently in a data and detail-rich environment.
* An appreciation of the relative strengths and limitations of different analytics tools, techniques and data sets.
* Experienced user of statistical and data analytics tools and software such as R, Python or similar to analyse, manipulate and visualise data.
* Excellent MS Office skills including Excel, and PowerPoint
Salary is Competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.