2 months ago
This role is for a well-established and successful full service marketing agency in Billingshurst, West Sussex. They are looking for an experienced individual to work within the existing team and take on the role of Senior Account Executive.
With clients ranging from shopping centres to event venues, accountants to IT providers and charities to construction, a career at PMW is fast-paced and varied, and there's never a dull moment!
Reporting into the Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for a number of tasks including (not an exhaustive list):
- Creating media proposals and schedules for clients
- Researching marketing opportunities to fulfil a client's objectives
- Liaising with the in-house design studio to deliver artwork to brief
- Researching, booking and attending events
- Being involved in the creative processes
- Producing client reports
- Raising purchase orders and invoices
- Ensuring marketing campaigns remain on budget
- Dealing with enquiries from media connections
- Liaising with clients and ensuring commitments are delivered
- Additional ad hoc administrative tasks
One minute you could be organising for a shopping centre event to take place or researching details and budgets for a national advertising campaign, and the next you could be liaising project managing a new website design or video animation. One thing's for sure - no two days are ever the same.
The successful candidate will be able to perform well under pressure, hit deadlines and targets, work under their own initiative, be dynamic, hard-working and possess maturity and common sense.
This job could be for you if you:
- Have a minimum of 18 months' marketing experience
- Have strong knowledge across a wide range of different marketing elements
- Possess excellent team working skills, while being able to work under your own steam
- Are exceptionally well organised
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Are confident with speaking to members of the public, suppliers and clients
- Are not afraid to pick up the phone
- Are well presented
- Are prepared to 'muck in' with whatever task is required to get the job done!
- Have a full and valid driving licence due to the head office's semi-rural location and the fact you may be required to attend off-site meetings (pool car provided)
- Have strong verbal, numerical and written skills
- Can work effectively across a number of different projects simultaneously
- Agency experience preferred but not essential
What they'll do for you…
Give you a job you will love
Never make you clock watch again
Make you laugh every day
Create a fab new group of friends
And the serious bit:
A creative benefits package
25 days' holiday
An opportunity to achieve your own goals and dreams
Free onsite parking
Occasional out of office hours and weekend work may be required.
This is an incredible opportunity to enter the world of an exciting, award-winning and vibrant full service marketing agency. So what are you waiting for? Send them your CV now to be considered.
about 1 month ago
only 1 day until close
28 days ago
only 8 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close