Amazing opportunity to join an international law firm based in Leeds city centre, in state of the art offices!
• Support the pitch team in document production by editing content to reflect client specific needs.
• Formatting PowerPoints in line with the firms style and brand guidelines
• Liaise with internal and external service providers to produce marketing materials used both internally and for clients
• Support with all administration aspects of any event organisation relevant for the firm.
What We're Looking For:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential as there will be a lot of proof reading/editing as a large part of this role)
• Highly organised, someone who is a self-starter and can work efficiently
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Positive can do attitude
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lizzie Towse onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.