6 months ago
Amazon Web Services is seeking a talented Marketing Specialist to support a diverse range of initiatives within the marketing team. This is a great unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry-leading technology space. If you love to be creative, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and have great project management skills, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
The successful candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, pay close attention to details, be problem solver and multi-task. The ideal candidate has a passion for marketing, a proactive attitude as well as a strong desire to learn more about marketing tools at Amazon Web Services.
The Marketing Specialist role will support a number of strategic initiatives within the marketing team which includes events, webinars, digital marketing and customer references.
Key responsibilities include:
· Support marketing campaigns and programs across all segments from startups to enterprise audiences
· Support digital marketing activities including running webinars, creating engaging social media messages and scheduling these across social media channels, creating email campaigns and creation of website campaign pages
· Plan and execute a series of educational events targeting the full spectrum of customers which including securing venues and staff, organising logistics, monitoring customer feedback, data uploads, event follow-up and reporting
· Support the customer success stories program including case studies and video testimonials
· Work closely with sales, technical teams, PR, upper management and field evangelists to deliver successful marketing campaigns
· Monitor and track campaign results using analytical and reporting capabilities to measure the performance of marketing campaigns.
· Relevant work experience in marketing. Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred
· Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred, such as SalesForce.com, Marketo and online analytics packages
· Microsoft Office – Advanced Excel skills is a bonus
· Time Management, prioritization, organizational skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance and keen attention to detail
· Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology or relevant field of study
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
· Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.