JWN Energy Group seeks a talented, experienced Marketing Specialist to support its global energy data and media operations.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years’ direct experience in marketing data/analytics products to B2B clients within oil and gas, renewable energies or a related industry.
Ideal skills and experience:
· Data, intelligence or software product marketing within oil and gas, renewable energies or a related industry (for example financial services, mining or engineering)
· A range of product marketing campaigns leveraging social media, e-mail and other digital tools
· Audience segmentation, targeting and selection
· Digital marketing, advertising and lead generation (Paid search, pay per click, landing page optimization, performance tracking)
· Using B2B marketing software to initiate campaigns and review performance
· ROI reporting across a range of marketing metrics
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Project management within a sales/marketing environment
The global energy landscape is complex and evolving quickly so the ideal candidate has a solid understanding of the energy sector, very strong interpersonal skills and a highly collaborative outlook. Knowledge of marketing automation and web analytical tools would also be an advantage.
JWN Energy Group is located in Calgary, Canada, and London, England. Based on the quality and experience of candidates, we are open to the Marketing Specialist role being located in either city.
JWN is a trusted provider of intelligence regarding the global energy industry, with a particular focus on Canadian oil and gas markets. JWN delivers insight and analysis on industry trends, deal activity and new technologies that enable our clients to make effective business decisions. Our leading brands include the Daily Oil Bulletin, Evaluate Energy and CanOils. JWN is a division of Glacier Media.
Deadline for applications: March 5, 2018
Please e-mail a covering letter and CV/resume. Please include the words ‘Application for Marketing Specialist’ in the subject line. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.