3 months ago
This company is a manufacturing leader in the paint and coating sector. They require an experienced Marketing Specialist to focus on the group's portfolio of brands and products, whilst producing and delivering the creative assets required to grow the business through marketing, PR and social/digital media.
The candidate will be expected to travel to events to document and create content for marketing and advertising.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- The candidate is expected to be fully able to produce artwork, images, labels, and creative campaigns via Indesign and Photoshop software.
- Responsible for communications within the company.
- Work directly with the Sales & Marketing team and establish a clear value proposition and social media presence for the brand.
- Work with industry associations to keep up to date with the latest industry trends and raise brand awareness through their involvement with the various bodies.
- Establish a constant social media news stream from the sales leads updated in the sales pipeline.
- Establish a process to update the business on competitor and market trends by establishing a network of contacts within their chosen market segments and the sales and technical team. Use this information to support the team with the sales strategy.
- To design and successfully implement a complete digital media marketing strategy to ensure interest and awareness of the Group and its brands is built up, aiding and growing sales. This will be developed in tandem with the Sales & Marketing Director.
- To create exciting and engaging content to populate digital media platforms with. This would be in the form of photographs, films, or written content.
- Deliver more traffic to company websites and generate more product awareness.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Ideally 1-2 years marketing experience.
- Basic experience in SEO.
- Full InDesign and Photoshop experience to create digital content.
- Strong, confident written and oral language skills are required, with creative writing skills also desired.
- An exceptional standard of written English in a variety of styles.
- The ideal candidate will be creative and continually developing new ideas.
- A positive can do attitude, with the ability to manage and work autonomously to achieve agreed tasks and objectives within the defined budgets and set parameters.
- A creative personality to imagine, design, film and photograph events and stories, creating exciting, engaging content to populate digital media platforms with.
- The candidate is also expected to proactively work on designing and creating branding, artwork and various other point of sale material on existing and future brands.
- Skill and enthusiasm in filming and photography, with either Final Cut or iMovie experience to edit and create videos for YouTube, Instagram and other digital platforms.
27 days ago
only 20 hours until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close