Marketing Specialist - Automotive - Stafford - c£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Global company offering opportunity to be involved with international campaigns
- Great culture, friendly team and career opportunities
- Fantastic team, working environment
- New offices
- Great benefits
The company recruiting the Marketing Specialist:
Based in Staffordshire this global award-winning company will allow you to flex your marketing muscles on an international level. With a fantastic career program, this company has over 160,000 employees over large number of countries but still maintains a sense of unity and passion for all employees. With fantastic growth and opportunity, the company have recently had the opportunity to expand and moved to purpose built / modern offices.
- Training and career progression
- A Director/Manager that believes in marketing
- International marketing
- Staff Incentive days
The role for Marketing Specialist:
This EMEA marketing role will involve working with the wider marketing team to manage large scale multi-tier market focused campaigns across several countries for two main market solutions that the company offer.
- Large scale campaigns - managing two main market solutions
- Breaking down the markets into sub-markets to better understand customers.
- Providing more tailored marketing material
- Growing brand presence and sales.
- Relationships with key people in the business at all levels
- Production of different sales tools (videos, brochures, merchandising, online tools, sample kits
- Competitor and customer research
- New product launches
- User Experience and Customer Journey internationally over many countries
The requirements for Content Marketing Manager:
A international B2B Marketing Specialist who can break down markets to understand customer journey and develop large scale campaigns to suit.
- Ideally 3 to 5 year's experience in a similar role
- Previous B2B industry - Automotive aftermarket, construction, engineering etc
- International/European experience
- Manage large scale multiple projects / campaigns - over multiple countries
- solid understanding of marketing strategy and the customer journey
- Preferably multi-lingual (French) but not essential
- Forge effective relationships - channel / PM / Sales / directors
- Occasional travel
The package for Content Marketing Manager:
- £30,000 to £35,000
- 10 % Bonus
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Free parking
- New modern offices