3 months ago
This role is a fixed term contract until 31st December 2019
Does working for Amazon’s ultra-fast delivery business in the UK excite you? Do you want to be part of Amazon's growing online grocery proposition? Do you have a record of delighting customers and driving growth through clever channel marketing, imaginative campaigns and collaborative partnerships?
If so, AmazonFresh and Prime Now would like to hear from you.
Amazon's fast delivery businesses Prime Now and Fresh are looking for a bright, customer obsessed, driven, and creative candidate to join our team. You’ll be responsible for executing online marketing and merchandising for our promotions, events and vendor marketing.
You will also provide support to drive category growth by ensuring high-quality product detail pages; and making recommendations for effective marketing campaigns.
To achieve success in this role, you will have strong analytical, relationship management and organisational skills. You will also be comfortable picking up new technologies. You'll be comfortable with data enabling you to identify problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions, with the ability to pick up new skills quickly. You'll have strong communication skills and a proven track record of building positive working relationships.
· BA/BS degree required.
· The ideal candidate will have experience in oral and written communication, multi-tasking, and quantitative analysis.
· Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical and with a high degree of autonomy.
· 1-3 years experience doing one of several roles: quantitative/financial analysis, retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing or e-commerce.
· The ability to quickly learn a varied set of software and editing tools (including HTML, Excel and Access) is necessary.
· Prior experience with presentation, organization, and account/vendor management is preferred.