10 months ago
Job Title: Marketing Specialist, Financial Services
Salary: up to £38,000 depending on experience and excellent benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Join a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value—provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance your career.
The Accenture Financial Services (FS) operating group serves clients in the banking, insurance and capital markets industries. FS is a highly dynamic industry, set to experience continuing disruption and change. Our goal is to be at the heart of these changes, supporting our clients and creating value for the industry.
Marketing & Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand—at the corporate, industry, capability and geographic levels—that supports the Accenture business strategy, enhances long-term client relationships, inspires employees and candidates and drives profitable growth.
The successful candidate will support marketing and communications for Financial Services in the United Kingdom and Ireland, with particular emphasis on digital marketing, event management and support for the Capital Markets sector.
Using knowledge and insights about industry/technology trends, market demand, the competitive environment and Accenture’s work and capabilities, the person in this role will execute and report on marketing initiatives that support business growth. They will contribute both strategic thinking and hands-on marketing. FS Marketing’s overall goals are to create deeper understanding of Accenture’s unique capabilities, help articulate Accenture’s role in the FS industry ecosystem and establish a preference for Accenture in top market segments and with key institutions.
Candidates must be experienced marketing professionals with a track record of delivering creative, integrated, marketing programmes, with a particular emphasis on digital marketing and event management. This position requires an understanding of Financial Services as an industry, as well as digital and business-to-business marketing, particularly in a consulting and technology services context. The professional in this role must be a strong team player, able to turn their hand to a variety of tasks and to juggle multiple projects and stakeholders.
This professional will work closely with Accenture’s UKI FS Managing Directors, including those in the Capital Markets practice. As a member of the broader Accenture Marketing & Communications team, this person will collaborate with FS Media & Analyst Relations, marketers for Accenture’s other businesses, in-house and external creative agencies, as well as members of the UKI local country marketing team to deliver market impact and support an integrated, consistent client experience.
This role will report to the UKI Head of Marketing for Financial Services.
* Support growth in our UKI FS practice through effective, targeted marketing activity
* Promote Accenture’s capabilities to Capital Markets clients
* Deliver market-leading events for the FS practice
* Champion digital marketing best-practice with the FS marketing team
* Align marketing activities with sales and contribute to lead generation
* Support the growth of our UKI Financial Services practice
* Help to implement a marketing plan that leverages Accenture’s brand positioning and measurably supports growth of our FS business in the UK and Ireland
* Set plans, run budget and report metrics for discrete, assigned projects
* Design, execute and report on client events, from small round tables to larger corporate hospitality events
* Champion digital marketing techniques across the FS marketing team, keeping up-to-date with Accenture and industry best practice
* Provide guidance on marketing-related matters to the local Capital Markets leadership and act as marketing single-point-of-contact for client account leads in Capital Markets UKI