3 months ago
Note: This is an opportunity for a replacement for our marketing manager who is going into 1 year maternity leave with possible opportunity to convert to full-time based on business need.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will help grow a new offering for customers within the UK. This individual will be responsible for supporting initiatives to drive customer awareness of Amazon´s offering through both on-Amazon and off-Amazon channels.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, have proven data analysis skills, show strong ownership/commitment, have proven leadership delivering marketing automation. Customer obsession is a must.
Core Job Responsibilities:
· Support the build and management of a scalable integrated marketing program that drives awareness and customer acquisition for a new business
· Work with Amazon Retail leaders to provide best practices and tools that allow them to create and manage their own campaigns for the business
· Partner with other Amazon teams in identifying new opportunities to integrate the Home Services offering into other parts of Amazon in alignment with cross-company goals
· Use data to measure performance of merchandising and traffic channels to drive innovation
· Support the generation of best-in-class merchandising and best practices for a new business by developing a robust testing plan across multiple traffic channels
· Experience in building content online
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Photoshop and graphic design skills
· Native or advanced English speaker
· Experience writing customer-facing content that is on-brand, relevant, and tailored to the internet shopper (specifically, a UK audience)
· Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Aptitude for organization
· Experience managing large amounts of data
· Experience with both bricks-and-mortar and online retailing
· Understanding and use of web metrics and how to gauge
· XML/HTML skills: can modify and/or troubleshoot basic web-related code
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.