5 months ago
Job Title: Marketing Specialist, UK Brand and Reputation
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: £30,000 £38,000 depending on experience and excellent benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Join a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value—provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance your career.
The UK Brand and Reputation Marketing Specialist role works closely with the Regions Manager team lead identifying; developing and executing programmes that support the Accenture brand. The role is required to balance the requirements of the three regions in the UK, Scotland, North East and North West together with the day to day running of the UK alumni network. The role helps to manage the creation of effective marketing programmes to build Accenture’s name in the UK marketplace, making it part of the fabric of the business and community.
The role reports to the UK Regional Marketing Manager and is expected to build and maintain an extensive network of stakeholders.
Programme management and day to day support for:
* UK Alumni programme
* Development and implementation of networking and communication channels to engage alumni group, including social, group email and newsletters
* Website management, updates and maintenance
* Qtrly newsletter production
* Annual reception and networking event management
* Liaison with global teams to maximise opportunities for UK alumni to attend global webinars and receive global updates
* Adherence to GDPR legislation for handling of alumni data
* Regular reporting and metrics of programme tactic
* Regional Marketing for Scotland, North East and North West
* Provide regional focused marketing support to map out and define marketing and communications objectives and programmes for the three regions.
* Seek opportunities to maximise engagement across clients, employees and brand paradigms.
* Work with internal stakeholders to acquire knowledge about key client base and use that knowledge to create bespoke programmes and schedules for specific clients
* Support the various United Kingdom and Ireland (UKI) teams in creating and building cost-effective programmes/bespoke opportunities that will deliver real business benefit and are fully integrated with the core UKI marketing initiatives
* Support UKI Sponsorship team in the daily execution of Accenture's relationships with Sponsored/key organisations to ensure contracts/arrangements are effectively executed, value-add programmes for employees are designed and key executives are kept informed on external events and potential opportunities.
* Work with the UKI Media and Analyst Relations team to maximize media opportunities in Scotland and develop strong relationships with the local media agency
* Deliver on the execution of the regional internal communications strategy and programmes.
* Deliver detailed reporting to ensure all programmes/campaigns and opportunities are recorded.
* Create a catalogue of recommendations for future activity based on success and business feedback against specific business objectives and provide future recommendations based on outcomes.
* Report and track programme budget ensuring budget is managed against forecast
* Prepare Purchase Orders, Process related invoices etc and work to reporting deadlines of UKI Marketing finance.
* Ensure Programme Owner/Management is kept appraised of progress against budgets and time-lines.
* Work with external suppliers to complete programmes as required.
* Apply Accenture content to themes and events effectively to ensure messages are delivered.