4 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a growth marketing agency based in Macclesfield. Their focus is on the B2B and professional services sectors with a digital bias - although they are also pretty good at branding and traditional design! They are HubSpot gold partners and they are dedicated to spreading the word of Inbound marketing to as many businesses as possible. You'll be joining a like minded team who are focused on building an agency that wins clients through reputation.
They are looking for someone to be the senior contact and planner on an important set of accounts. You'll work closely with a Client Success Manager, who'll work with your accounts on a day-to-day basis, and their Head of Digital, who will be there to support you whenever you need input on account direction.
You'll have experience in marketing, running campaigns and whole strategies, with a laser-like focus on end results and growth. You'll be a skilled negotiator, able to win clients round to strategies that you know are going to work, communicating why it's important to their internal team and stepping in to handle client queries.
- Responsible for the success of their Growth Marketing retained and their Growth Driven Design (GDD) clients.
- Ownership of the client's marketing strategy, liaising with the client to ensure their work and strategy is working for them.
- Responding to any client issues brought to your attention by the Client Success Manager.
- Works closely with the production team to maintain knowledge of project status and to identify potential issues and/or opportunities.
- Ensures that processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and work is profitable.
- Ability to spot opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Business savvy, able to use information from the team to spot underserviced/overserviced accounts.
- Communicates client goals and represents their interests.
- Thoughtful and considered support of the Client Success Manager on accounts.
- Able to provide up-to-date, accurate and relevant data analysis to the client
- Running regular planning and strategy meetings, often representing ClientsFirst as the senior team member present.
- Skilled at managing your own time effectively.
Skills, competencies and experience
- 3 years+ of previous experience in a marketing role, whether client or agency side, including exposure to or experience of creating full marketing strategies.
- Good attention to detail but also with a history of seeing the 'big picture'
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and a team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience of working in or with financial services is useful
- Experience of working with HubSpot would be a plus
27 days ago
only 2 days until close
21 days ago
only 8 days until close
29 days ago
only 20 hours until close
28 days ago
only 4 hours until close