10 days ago
Marketing Strategy and Planning Manager (120015)
: Marketing and digital
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London
Salary : Competitive with great benefits
: Jul 15, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Brand Strategy & Planning Manager
Consumer Marketing - BT Centre, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
Through a deep understanding of the business objectives, challenges, our brands and customer needs you will shape how consumers understand our new proposition developments. You will work with our marketing, channel and communications teams to bring our brand promise to life through our unique products and services.
What you'll be doing
* Work with the marketing teams to influence development of new propositions, products, services and experience, - act as the voice of the customer and brand to ensure that we have differentiated propositions that deliver our brand positioning, and are easy to communicate
* Development of positioning, naming and message hierarchy for propositions, products and services, working closely with Group Brand, Legal, Propositions and Comms delivery teams
* Responsible for writing briefs for teams within Marketing Communications, Digital, Internal Comms and PR on key product and service launches or changes
* Act as the ‘expert’ for the propositions that you work on, advising the executional teams on language and approach to ensure consistency across all execution channels – this could range from implementation in purchase journeys to training materials and customer communications
* Work with our Insight teams to ensure that we have in place a robust programme of insight to inform the proposition and messaging development.
* Look outside of the category and UK market to inspire what we do and bring in best practice thinking
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Significant experience of stakeholder management, demonstrating ability to influence outcomes
* Broad brand and marketing experience
* Experience developing proposition and communications positioning and messaging
* Proven ability in making things happen – translate solutions into creation and delivery of practical and workable marketing plans that have a commercial / business impact.
* Demonstrable experience of executing new proposition launches in large and complex organisations
Why choose us?
We’re the largest telco in the industry worth over £10bn in revenue, with over 20k employees and 34m customers - this offers enormous opportunities for our people and to be No. 1 in the market.
Our Consumer Unit exists of three household brands - EE, BT & Plusnet, from which collectively we generate more revenue than any other part of BT. This gives us more potential and scale than ever before and it’s a phenomenal foundation to build from.
All three brands are really important to our future strategy. BT, EE & Plusnet are unique and more valuable to us staying separate to make the most powerful imprint on the market.
We’ve got something special and we want everyone to feel proud about working here and excited about where we’re going and what we’re going to do.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.