Marketing Strategy Manager
Full Time - Fixed Term, until 30 November 2018
Salary: £37,800 - £45,000
What it’s about
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Business and Marketing unit for a Marketing Strategy Manager, Higher Education and Adult Sector. The role will support the Global Product Managers to make informed decisions to enhance the product portfolio to support the Higher Education and Adult sector.
What you’ll be doing
• Marketing Strategy for the Higher Education, Work and Adult Sectors, working closely with the Global Head of HE and Adult, Head of Market and Customer Insight and Regional Heads of Commercial
• Strategic global market analysis on the sector to inform/refine the strategy
• Review products and product support with Product Managers to constantly improve the customer journey
• Represent Cambridge English globally
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Strategy Manager with knowledge of marketing in the education sector and a keen interest in the Higher Education sector. You will have experience working in an international environment, or based in the UK with experience of working with offices globally. You will be excited to analyse the sector and help product managers make informed decisions. You will display creativity, enthusiasm and a can do attitude. You will be a team player who is happy to work independently and with a remote team. You will be someone who likes taking initiative on finding innovative solutions and using data to inform strategy. You will also display experience in managing complex marketing data, can work under pressure and meet deadlines. You will bring energy and enthusiasm to the role and happy to work within a demanding but fun team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment English is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We are the global leader in English language assessment. We help people learn English and prove their skills to the world. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for language teachers.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Corporate discounts on Gym memberships and car rental
• Support for professional qualifications
Work/life balance is important to us here at Cambridge Assessment, and we offer all our colleagues a range of flexible working options, which suit both the business and the employee. So please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9 November and interviews will be held on 21 November
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER