Douglas Scott are proud to be partnering with a Top UK Law Firm whose presence is brilliant in todays market.
The primary purpose of this role is to produce high quality marketing deliverables that support the firm's international growth ambition and its clients and markets. This includes thought leadership, client facing reports and publications.
Key responsibilities include managing the ongoing development of the publications strategy, to keep pace with change and client requirements, identifying the key publications, both online and hardcopy, that will best showcase the firm's strategic markets and specialisms, and be responsible for their project planning, management and delivery. The role is also responsible for overseeing the firm's annual legal directory submissions with our consultant support, and analysing corporate sponsorship opportunities, ensuring full benefits are satisfied.
This role is required to operate strategically, suggesting new and innovative ideas and advising internal clients and partners on all aspects of all content, but with a hands-on approach as well to ensure that all published materials are implemented resourcefully and correctly. This will require close liaison with public affairs, partners and management, ensuring a smooth running of the process from start to finish and then working closely with the wider BD team to assess the success of each publication, and initiative, and how the firm can build on this in the future.
* Previous experience of working in a professional services environment
* Strong project management and planning skills
* Organised and methodical
* Effective business writing and communication styles, adaptable to various situations
* Business benefit and results focused
* Service delivery focused
* Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with change
* Strategic and pragmatic; ability to quickly achieve 'trusted adviser' status
* Enthusiastic and optimistic attitude; commitment to profitable growth
* Adhere to core values through working relationships, attitude and behaviour.
* Good understanding of the insurance industry
* Pragmatic operator, comfortable working in a non-directive environment
* Creative approach to meeting challenges and opportunities
* Good understanding of the various pressures lawyers work under
* Experience using email marketing software to send bulk emails (e.g. Vuture VX)
* Experience using CRM (customer relationship management) system (e.g. InterAction).
If you feel this is the right role for you, don't hesitate and send me your CV today!
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.